Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Silent (Jeff the Killer Love Story) Chapter 7: Melody appears



Slendy POV

I was at my friend house in the human world. He lives near to Reina house and his daughter Wendy is Reina’s best friend. I’m here to visit them also to tell them about Reina’s condition and her where about so that they won’t get worried about her. 

“Slendy, I’m really sorry if the house a bit of a mess. John been chasing around a mouse in the house and I’d happen to be afraid about them.” Said the women smiling awkwardly while preparing a tea for me
“Oh no no, it’s fine. I know you hate mouse Layla, so I think I can imagine how John will be react if he starts to chase the mouse. Hahaha” I replied laughing
“FOUND IT!!! FOUND YOU LITTLE RUNT!” John shouted from upstairs and start to run down stairs. “Honey! I found it! I’m going to throw it away….” He stopped as he sees me looking at him and shake my head afterwards
“Ah! It’s no face!! HIYA no face!! How are ya!?” He shouted walk towards me with the mouse on his hand
“John Hoover!! You better throw that thing away first! This instant! Before I start my nagging again!” Layla shouted angrily towards John her husband
“Y-Yes maam!” John nodded and went straight outside the back door.
“*sigh* seriously…” Layla shake her head
“Hahaha, at least he became a great husband to you and a great father to your daughter Layla.” I said sipping a bit of the tea. 

Layla smiled as she heard her husband already get back inside the house. She then went to the kitchen and start washing the dishes. John on the other hand arrived at the living room, where I enjoy my tea and seat on a comfy sofa. 

“Sorry about that, having mouse problem.” John smiled
“It’s fine” I replied. He take a seat on the sofa in front of me and let out a big sighed
“Fuuh, that was tiring. Hahaha but anyway why are you here no face?” He said. *sigh* no face…
“My name is not No Face! It’s Slenderman or Slendy!” I grunted
“Hahah ok ok…sorry no face!” He smiled. *facepalm*
“Whatever…let’s just forget about it and talked the reason why I’m here.” I sighed “Well I’m here just to letting you know that Reina is safe with me. Jeff brought her to my house the other day and she was covered in blood.” I said and saw John in a shocked face
“What!? Is she okay!?” John shouted worriedly and Layla came in joining us
“Yes she’s fine. I checked her but nothing’s wrong. It’s just someone else blood all over her…” I said

“*sigh* thank god she’s ok. Our hearts drop when we heard it from Wendy. Wendy never stops thinking about her and never stop finding her around town.” John stare at the ground while his hand grip. “She really cares about Reina…ever since they met when they were kids. I still remember Wendy’s words when she became friends with her.”

“I want to protect her,…because she’s my friend…”

“They are really close friend, Wendy never left her behind. She always be there for her…”I sighed with relief. “But we need to bear in mind…they are still a group of people that wants to lay a hand on her. You know what I mean right?” John and Layla looked at me worriedly
“We know…” they answered
“Even though she possessed the same power as “her”…She still carrying the thing that HE hide away from.” I said. “We need to tell her everything…we can’t hide it forever…” 
“So are you here to tell us that too?” John replied
“Ye—“ I got cut off when I hear someone calling my name. Suddenly, Jack, Sally and Ben come out of a portal.

“Slendy!” Sally shouted run towards me crying
“What are you three doing here? What happened?” I said
“There’s no time to explain!! We need to go!! Jeff and the other’s trying to fight that thing off! Reina’s in trouble!!!” Ben shouted pulling my arm toward the portal
“T-There’s….” Jack murmured “A white werewolf attack us!” he shouted
“What!!?” John stand up from the couch he was sitting same goes as Layla
“White werewolf!? But how…no don’t tell me…but she’s in school!!” Layla shouted shockly
“We need to save them Slendy!! Reina and the other’s will die! “Sally shouted crying pulling my arm
“No face!! We’re coming to!” John suggest
“No way!! You know what will happen to you if you go there!” I shouted angrily
“She’s our daughter! We can fight her!” Layla suggested

I led out a big sighed and nodded to them. Without any hesitation me and the other’s go through the portal. I hope I make it in time!


Jeff POV

Damn it!! This thing too strong!! For how many times I hit it…nothing happen!! It wounds heal so fast! Plus, Reina run out of the house. I told her not to come out of the house!

“Jeff you okay!?” Jane shouted while protecting Reina
“I’m fine! Don’t let that thing get close to Reina!” I shouted standing up slowly on my own to feet.
“Man he’ll never give up!” Hoody shouted
“It’s not a he…it’s a she!” Masky replied
“What!?” everyone shouted with surprised except Masky
“I can hear her shouting to stop inside and I think she’s being possess” Masky said as he dodging the wolf attack while talking

Masky POV

She’s being possess I can see dark aura around her. It’s really evil….

“Please..stop!! I don’t want this!! I don’t want to hurt anyone!! I don’t want to hurt Reina!! So please stop it!”said the girl sound like she’s crying
“Hahahahaha!! Why you want to stop Wendy!? Isn’t this fun!? Beside your a werewolf! You can’t fight your hunger Wendy!” said the mysterious voice laughing evilly
“I know I’m a werewolf and sometimes I can’t fight my hunger! But I refuse to touch or hurt anyone around here and Reina!! So stop it!!!”shout the girl name Wendy

“Wendy…” I mumbled
“Huh?” Jane ask
“The girl refuses to hurt us and she can’t control her own body now. Also, she refuse to touch Reina. The girl name is Wendy.” I replied
“Wendy!?” Jeff and Reina shouted
  

Jeff POV
Wendy!? No way!! She’s a freaking werewolf!? No wonder she’s a hot temper person!! But how the hell she became a werewolf!? This making me a headache!

“Jeff look out!!” Hoody shouted and realize that Wendy is charging towards me while I lose my focus.
“Shit!” She’s fast! I can’t dodge it!
“WENDY!! DON’T DO IT!!!” Reina shouted

Suddenly a white circle appeared on top of Wendy, the circle make her pound to the ground hard. The more she struggle, the more heavily it gets. 

“WHITE MAGIC!?” said the unfamiliar voice possessing Wendy struggling to get out of the white circle
“I think….you’ve gone too far…Syrius.” Said another unfamiliar voice, and it came from Reina
“Reina…?” I mumbled
“You possess someone that is dear to this girl. You hurt one of her friends…” said the girl came from Reina. Reina walk slowly towards the werewolf
“Reina! No!” Jane trying to stop her by reaching out her hand but Masky pulled her
“Wait! That’s not Reina…” Masky said
“But…” Reina grunted “There’s worse than that…you…make…Reina…cry..!” Reina said. Like Masky said it’s not Reina…her eyes…is not light blue anymore…it’s bright red…

Suddenly another white circle appears, this time it’s on the ground of Wendy’s shadow. She bent and force her arm inside the white circle. The werewolf in front of me scream in pain.

“NO! STOP!” the werewolf scream in pain. I watched “Reina” carefully. She’s pulling out a person from Wendy’s shadow. Is that the one who possess Wendy?
“Found you Syrius” She said pulled out the person through the white circle. She hold the person by the throat and squeeze it.
“Ack!....you bitch!....” muttered the person. Being choke by “Reina”.
“I see…it’s not the real you…*sigh*. I wonder when will I get the chance to finally kill you Syrius. But at least, you can feel the pain…isn’t it?” “Reina grunted, her smile became evilly. “But before I crush you…I want you to send a message for me..”
“Ack!” “Reina squeeze his throat tightly
“Tell “him” and your buddy. This girl here is under my protection. Mess with her and I will cut all of your head.” She grunted and squeeze his throat more tightly “Now be gone!”


She squeeze him hard and make him disappear into the air. It was just a shadow…so the Shadow possesses Wendy. Wait!? Wendy! I turn my head to Wendy but something make me stop.

“I want all the Male’s here close their eyes and don’t peek at Wendy. If I saw you peek…I’ll give a severe punishment for you all.” “Reina” said angrily and glare at me. I look away and not taking chances on looking at Wendy.

She walks towards Wendy, whose lying on the ground consciously.

“Jane is it?” she said look at Jane. Jane nodded confuse. “Could you get a blanket for the girl?”
“S-Sure” Jane agreed and went back to the house to get a blanket

Melody POV

I walk towards Reina’s friend. Her name was Wendy was it? She’s lying on the ground consciously naked after I took out one of Syrius shadow. It’s really careless of her to come to this place when her father already forbids her to come but I know she aware of it.

“Rei…na…” She mumbled in her sleep crying
“Don’t cry young one, even though your action was careless…but I know deep down…you just want to see your precious friend safety. You worried about her…that’s why you take action to come here.” I touch her and heal her wounds. Then Jane appeared with a blanket I asked for “Thank you”
“No problem” She replied

I took the blanket and wrapped around Wendy. I stand up and look at the others who is badly injured. I guess I have to heal them too.  I put my magic healing circle on every one of them and start the healing.

“W-What’s this?” said the boy whose wearing a white hoodie jacket. That’s must be Jeff…
“No need to worry, I’m healing all of you..” I muttered. When I saw a portal in front of us opened. “So…they here too…”
“Is everyone alright!?” Said the tall man with no face. Slendy…
“Slendy!Sally! Jack! Ben!” They shouted happily seeing Slendy appeared with their comrades and…
“Wendy!!” shouted the two figure ran towards Wendy.
“Is she going to be alright!?” said the man with red hair…that’s John.. and the blonde one is Layla
“I think so...Rei—I mean that girl heal her and all of us” Jane pointed at me after finish healing all of them
“What do you mean that girl? That’s Rei—“ I cut Slendy sentence
“Sorry, I’m not Reina but she will after I’m gone.” I said
“Who are you? Why you’re in Reina’s body!?” Jeff shouted angrily
“Sorry…it’s not the right time to tell…also I have to go. Tell Reina I’m sorry for taking over her body again.” I said and disappeared 

Jeff POV
Reina was about to fall to the ground. I hurriedly ran towards her and grab her before she landed. She then started to open her eyes

“Jeff…” She muttered
“Reina, your back…”I said smiling with relief
“What happened?” She said put her hand on top of her fore head
“It’s a bit complicated but…” I look at Wendy and her parents 
“Wendy!” She said look at her friend Wendy at the arms of her parents
“She’s fine Reina. She’s just having a nice sleep.” I mumbled and look at her.
“I see…that’s..good…I’m glad…” She said and her eyes start close and asleep. She must be pretty tired

I stand up while carrying her to my arms. There’s so many question inside my head right now. Why Wendy became a werewolf? Who is this Syrius guy that the girl possessed Reina said before? Why he possess Wendy? Who is the girl that possesses Reina? What was that white circle before? I look at Slendy and he looked at me. I know Slendy and Wendy parents know something.

“I know what you all thinking…” Slendy said “Why don’t we go back in the house? Me and Wendy parents will tell everything you all wanted to know after those two awake.”

Slendy said going back in the house followed by the others. I sighed and follow all of them back in the house.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!! Here you go next chapter!! Hope you like it! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment